Welcome to Shambala Springs, our luxury (yet rustic) spa area nestled on the shores of the lake. Brought to you in partnership with Coyote Moon, you can expect hot tubs, cosy changing yurt, hot and cold showers, wood fired sauna, cold plunge pool, Moroccan relaxation lounge, table tennis and lakeside deck. There will also be a cocktail bar serving delicious home-made cocktails, champagne, hot and cold drinks and homemade cakes. You can now book packages online in advance.
Luxury Group Spa Experience (4 persons) – £90 + booking fee
Includes a glass of champagne, a towel, use of the spa facilities for two hours, exclusive use of a hot tub for 1 hour, and a complimentary herb tea or juice. Please note that the cost of the Luxury Group package is based on 4 persons. Additional people up to the maximum of 10 people can be booked either through logging into your on Ticket Sellers account (£22.50 per person + BF) or at the Shambala Springs on the day (£25 per person).
Romantico Spa Experience (2 persons only) – £50 + booking fee
Includes a glass of champagne, a towel, use of the spa facilities for two hours, exclusive use of a hot tub for 1 hour, and a complimentary herb tea or juice each for relaxation after the hot tub.
Family Spa Experience (2 adults + up to 4 kids, 5 – 17yrs) between 9am and 4pm (£45 + BF)
Use of all the Spa facilities for 2 hours, exclusive hot tub for one hour, a tea or juice for the adults, and soft drink or juice for the kids. No towels included.
Or, just drop in at the festival…
For those who just fancy booking a session at the event, you can come along during the festival and book yourself 2 hours in the Spa area for £15 (includes use of communal hot tubs during your session) . Bookings will be taken in the morning from 9am at the Spa for the same day on a first come first serve basis. Please be aware that there is limited availability, and these sessions can sell out very quickly.
Things to remember – please read before booking a session:
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to check in for your session.
- If you miss your session we cannot guarantee to replace it if we are fully booked.
- All under-16s must be accompanied by an adult (over 21 years old).
- You must take a hot soapy shower before entering the hot tubs or sauna to keep it clean for everyone.
- Please wear either bathing costumes or nothing in the sauna and hot tubs – no underwear or clothing.
- Spa etiquette and health and safety advice must be followed and respected for everyone’s enjoyments and safety.
- We reserve the right to ask anyone to leave who is under the influence of drugs or alcohol. In this instance your ticket/package costs will not be refunded
- Please do not bring any valuables to the spa as we cannot take responsibility for any damages or loss of property.