What's on & how much money to bring

Home Forums Shambaholics Forum What's on & how much money to bring

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  jackfairy 2 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

loud65
    Participant

Is there any where I can get a list of what’s on, where it is, how much it costs & whether you need to book in please?

jackfairy
    Participant

Yeah all on this website in the what’s on section ….

loud65
    Participant

“Come and join in with one of the many different skills that are being demonstrated this year. A full programme of events will be sent out to all ticket buyers before the event”.

I’ve seen the What’s On page but it implies that there will be a programme. Say for example I want to take the children to the craft area, do they have to book in, is it all free or do they have to pay for an activity? If they want their faces painted, is it free or will there be a charge – just trying to work out how much to bring as I presume I can’t pay on my credit card & I’ve not done any kind of festival before. Sorry to be dense.

Akid
    Participant

don’t worry too much about how much money to bring as there are 24 hour ATM machines so you can always get a little more out if you need it!

I think there is usually a programme with all events and timings available at the door for a few pounds.

There is also a good camp shop so you can pick up things you’ve forgotten there!

Hels1811
    Participant

I can’t remember having to pay for anything in the Kids Field before and there is always loads to do. You will probably need money to spend in the bubble shop where you can buy bubble guns, wands mixture etc! They have done very well out of me over the years!!

jackfairy
    Participant

Aw you’re not being dense. Valid question. I assumed you meant line up etc.

As mentioned above most kids stuff is free, workshops etc. Yes you may have to book in for some, but others you just turn up to at a scheduled time. They will provide the materials needed etc.

Just book in (if needed) when you get there, and there will be a program available to buy when you arrive.

Your kids will love it!! Im excited for you!

loud65
    Participant

Thanking you all very much, getting really excited now. Will get a programme and ring everything we want to do (like it’s the Argos catologue at Christmas!).

jackfairy
    Participant

Haha! Yeah that’s what thursdays are for! Getting your program and heading off for an organic cider to plan your weekend x

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.