Thanks to all who turned up this Sunday for the forth instalment of ‘Live from the Jam Jar.’ If you missed the latest from AiDU TV, our brand new good-will-good-vibes telly station, you can catch up below:
We’ll be back for Episode 5 of ‘Live From the Jam Jar’ on Sunday 2nd August. You can still get your AiDU.TV fix next week though with a special broadcast beaming in, same time at usual (8pm).
If you are loving the show and are able to donate, please slip us what you can in the tip jar. All donations go to the featured artists and amazing production crew – with any surplus donations being split between a range of music charities.
The who’s who of Episode 4:
- Musical performances from Senegalese Griot Batch Gueye and anarcho Jazz-Hop of Binbag Wisdom
- Poetic words with punch from Miles Chambers
- Mr Switch with more DJ wizardry
- What happened when Rozi Plain met Simon Panrucker‘s computer
- Animation by Trago Studio
- Interviews by Lal Muttock
- Hosting by Polly Barsby