Big love to all who joined us so far on our AIDU journey. Back in July we wrapped filming our first series of Live from the Jam Jar. You can catch Episode 8 below via our Vimeo and on the rest of the fruits of our lockdown labour.
If you are appreciating AIDU’s offering and feel able to donate, please slip us what you can in the tip jar. All donations go to the featured artists and amazing production crew – with any surplus donations being split between a range of music charities including In Place of War and Music Venues Trust.
Here’s the who’s who of Ep 8:
- The beautiful mbira of Cilicia Ndhlovu and her band
- Warped guitar and wonky pop for DIY group GOAN DOGS
- Poetry from NHS worker, disability advocate and Blackburn FC fan Stephen Lightbown
- Intermission broadcast from beatbox trailblazers BURD aka Bellatrix and Grace Savage.
- Interviews and hosting by Lal Muttock and Polly Barsby