Attention all instalment ticket holders!
If you have booked a Shambala 2022 Instalment ticket type, meaning you can pay off your ticket in more manageable chunks over the course of the year, please be aware your next instalment payment will be taken on Wednesday 2nd February.
If you hold an instalment ticket you must ensure you have the funds in your bank account from midnight on the 1st February onwards to ensure this payment does not bounce – or you may lose your ticket.
Please read through the following very carefully:
- The payment will be taken using the card details you used to book the ticket initially – if you need to change this to another card, look out for an email from The Ticket Sellers with instructions on how to do this.
- Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe senders list to make sure this (and further emails) does not end up in your spam folder, as neither ourselves or The Ticket Sellers are able to take responsibility for missed communications due to individual spam settings.
- After the payment is attempted on 2nd February it could take up to four days for you to get an automated email, confirming whether the payment was successful or unsuccessful – it is important you look out for this so you can take the necessary action and ensure you don’t lose your ticket, if payment is declined!
- Further payments will be taken on 6th April and 1st June 2022, and all of the above applies to those payments too.
- Instalment tickets are non-refundable, as per the terms and conditions of sale.
If you have any concerns or queries about this process, please contact The Ticket Sellers on email@example.com
See you in August!
Love, Shambala HQ x