These Scandinavian handcrafted, wood-fired hot tubs are the perfect place to relax and unwind. Visitors to the Springs can also indulge in a rejuvenating wood-fired yurt sauna, cold plunge pool, hot and cold showers, beautiful relaxation lounge and garden games. Enjoy delicious home-made cocktails, prosecco, hot and cold drinks and homemade cakes from the cocktail bar.
EXCLUSIVE GROUP SPA EXPERIENCE
- £125 per tub on Friday, Saturday or Sunday (or £100 per tub on Thursday.)
- For up to 5 persons.
- Includes exclusive use of a hot tub for 1 hour followed by an hour in our spa area with use of all facilities.
- Extra group members can be added online or on site at £25pp, up to max of 7 persons total.
FAMILY SPA EXPERIENCE
- £80 per tub
- This package is specifically for families with children and must include at least one family member child between 5-17 years old.
- For up to 7 persons.
- Includes exclusive use of a hot tub for 1 hour followed by an hour in the spa area with use of all facilities
COMMUNAL ON-SITE BOOKINGS
- If you don’t manage to book your package online, don’t worry! There will be communal hot tub sessions available to book onsite (subject to availability) at Shambala Springs reception for £20 per person.
- Share a tub with up to 10 people.
- Includes use of a hot tub for 1 hour followed by an hour in the spa area with use of all facilities
- Bookings for the weekend will be taken from 2pm on Thursday. Come early to avoid disappointment!
Things to remember – please read before booking a session:
- Please remember to bring a towel to use
- Please make sure you arrive at the Springs with enough time to get changed and shower before your spa session. The start time of your session is the time your hot tub begins, so we recommend arriving 20 minutes before the start of your session
- If you miss your session we are unable to replace it as we are usually fully booked
- All under-16s must be accompanied by an adult (over 21 years old)
- Children under the age of 5 are not allowed in the hot tubs or sauna
- You must take a hot soapy shower before entering the hot tubs or sauna to keep it clean for everyone
- Please wear either bathing costumes or nothing in the sauna and hot tubs – no underwear or clothing
- Spa etiquette and health and safety advice must be followed and respected for everyone’s enjoyments and safety
- We reserve the right to ask anyone to leave who is under the influence of drugs or alcohol. In this instance your ticket/package costs will not be refunded
- Please do not bring any valuables to the spa as we cannot take responsibility for any damages or loss of property