Come one, come all to Moon Spa (aka The-Spa-Formerly-Known-As-Shambala-Springs). You can find Moon Spa in the heart of the campsite (next to the lovely Coyote Moon café and micro venue): the perfect sanctuary to gather your crew, re-energise and catch some moments of serene bliss!
This year the Moon Spa team are taking it back to their roots with their tranquil wild spa garden… no hot tubs this year (sorry for any disappointment!) but rest assured you’ll find the same relaxing and joyful vibes!
Enjoy a rejuvenating wood-fired yurt sauna, hot and cold showers, hammocks and garden games. Indulge in delicious cocktails, prosecco, hot and cold drinks and homemade cakes around the camp fire or in our beautiful relaxation lounge. Moon Spa is the place to unwind, look after yourself and be you! We offer a space of body positivity, nourishment and
renewal… See your big smiles (or frazzled frowns) there!
Thursday: 2pm – Midnight
Friday / Saturday / Sunday – 8am – Midnight
2023 BOOKINGS & PRICING
Book onsite at Moon Spa reception (subject to availability) – book early to avoid disappointment!
£12.50 per person for up to 2 hours (Thursday price £10 pp)
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
- Arrive 10 – 20 minutes before the start of your session
- If you miss your session, we are unable to move your booking, as we are usually fully booked
- All under 16s must be accompanied by an adult (over 21 years old)
- Children under the age of 4 are not allowed in the sauna
- You must take a hot soapy shower before entering the sauna
- We are a clothing optional space; there will be a mixture of people in swimsuits and wearing nothing at all, so please choose what feels right for you
- Please wear either bathing costumes or nothing in the sauna– no underwear or clothing
- Towels are available to hire
- Please do not bring any valuables to the spa as we cannot take responsibility for any damages or loss of property
- Spa rules and health and safety advice must be followed and respected for everyone’s enjoyment and safety