Firstly, we’d like to say a huge thank you to everybody who snapped up their tickets on release day – we were overwhelmed by the support you have shown us, and by your eagerness to get back in the fields.
Regular admission tickets and coach packages are currently sold out however we do have some Red Fox Cycling packages available, which include your entry tickets – so if you’re up for getting to Shambala by pedal power, from Bristol, Brighton, London or Sheffield, there’s still time to nab your spot.
Important note: By booking a Cyclist package, you commit to arriving at Shambala as part of a Red Fox guided bike ride. If you arrive by other means, your ticket will not be valid for entry – so please only book these packages if you are able to cycle to Shambala with Red Fox.
As with all 2021 ticket types, should we be unable to go ahead with this year’s event due to Covid-19, Cyclist ticket holders will be entitled to a refund or rollover to the next Shambala.
WHY CHOOSE A RED FOX CYCLING PACKAGE?
“Lovely people, well organised and a great way to get to a festival. Will be back next year!” – Tom, London to Shambala ride, 2019.
- It’s cheaper! Cyclist Tickets (available on our ticket page) are priced £20 cheaper than regular entry tickets – as a thank you for choosing to travel so sustainably.
- It’s a bloomin’ good deal. Your Cyclist Ticket must be bought in conjunction with a Red Fox Guided Bike ride. These tours costs half what you would expect for a regular cycling holiday, so this really is a bargain.
- The fun starts earlier. Spend the days before the festival cruising through the English countryside, stopping at beautiful campsites along the way, complete with lunches and breakfasts, snacks and heaps of help from the Red Fox team.
- You don’t have to cycle back! We offer both ‘return journeys’ and ‘outward only’. Return journeys include a coach ride back (with your bike travelling in the support van) back to your drop off point. Outward only journeys are for those who would rather head back under their own steam (though do bear in mind you’ll have your bike, so if you’re hitching a lift with a pal, make sure they have room for your trusty steed.)
- You don’t have to lug your bags on your bike. The trusty Red Fox support van will be on hand, to carry your bags and tents for you.
Secure bike storage on site – Your bikes can spend the weekend in our secure cycle lock up, right at the Blue Gate entrance. This is also where your van will arrive, so your festival entry is super easy/seamless.
Your very own Cyclist campsite! New for 2021, our Red Fox Cyclists (and their friends and family, whether cyclists or not) can camp in their very own campsite, with dedicated loos and showers. Fancy!
You get a free programme on arrival.
- Dedicated revitalising yoga class on site. Our intrepid cyclists are all invited to a free, bespoke yoga session in the Healing Meadows on Thursday or Friday.
Take the scenic route, stop at beautiful campsites along the way and arrive at Shambala with a host of new pals.
Want to know more about the specific rides? Click your closest city below, to delve deeper into each individual ride:
“Take all your fears about doing a long-distance bike ride to a festival and remove them from the equation. Logistics? Luggage? Food? Camp spots? Safe, quiet route? Navigation? Too hard? Too slow? All sorted.What’s more, you’ll bond with a wonderful, diverse group of fellow cyclists over the course of the journey, who you’ll inevitably bump into at some point during whichever festival you’re going to. Just a great idea, brilliantly executed. Go for it.” – Lucy, Bristol to Shambala ride, 2019.
If there’s anything you’re unsure of, or if you have any questions to ask, drop the lovely folks at Red Fox a line at email@example.com.