BiT of a long one this, but please do read it all, as there’s a lot of important info!
The dust has settled from the incredible weekend that was Shambino, and we’re turning our thoughts towards Shambala 2022 – which is set to be very special. Not only will we finally be back to a full size, full scale Adventure In Utopia, but it’s also our very long awaited 20th anniversary extravaganza, and we’re pulling out all the stops!
Remaining tickets will go on sale at 3pm on Wednesday 15th September.
DON’T HANG ABOUT – WE HAVE LESS THAN HALF THE USUAL AMOUNT OF ADULT TICKETS…
Over half of all adult tickets for Shambala 2022 are already spoken for. This means we will have considerably less tickets available than usual by the time of Wednesday’s launch – so if you’re keen to bag your spot, we highly recommend being on the case and online/ready to book for when the clock strikes 3pm on September 15th.
Keep reading for a list of handy tips to help make your ticket booking process as smooth and stress free as possible…
INSTALMENT TICKETS ARE BACK, BABY – SECURE YOUR SPOT FOR AS LITTLE AS £50.
Want to secure your ticket, but not able to pay for the full shebang now? Don’t worry, instalment tickets are back – meaning you can put £50 down now to claim your spot, and don’t have to to worry about the next payment until February. Be aware though that (as in previous years) instalment tickets are nonrefundable, and you need to make the subsequent payments. See the instalment ticket section in our terms and conditions for more information.
Our Coach packages and Red Fox Cyclist Packages are also available as instalment ticket types and are priced £20 cheaper than general entry tickets (more on that below…)
All other ticket types (except instalment tickets) are refundable up to 4 weeks before the event – minus the booking fees.
Please also note that ‘Ecobonds’ are back – meaning a £10 ecobond is automatically added to each order (one per group – not per ticket). You’ll get this back once you sort your recycling on site and leave the green and pleasant fields of Shambala squeaky clean.
COACHES, CYCLING TICKETS & CAMPER VAN PASSES
Coach packages are back and as usual are priced £20 cheaper than regular entry tickets, as a thank you for choosing to travel sustainably. As ever, these must be bought in conjunction with coach travel tickets (from Birmingham, Brighton, Manchester, Bristol, Shffield or London). These tickets are only valid for entry if you come on the coach – no ifs, no buts!
Likewise, Cyclist tickets are back and are also priced £20 cheaper than regular entry – but must be booked in conjunction with a Red Fox Cycling tour from Bristol, London, Sheffield or Brighton and are only valid for entry if you arrive with Red Fox.
All extras (kids tickets, camper van tickets etc) will also be available at 3pm on September 15th. We have more space for camper vans next year – but as ever these are always high demand and the majority of them have been snapped up in the presale so if bringing your camper/caravan is a dealbreaker, we would recommend bagging one of the last remaining campervan passes ASAP to avoid disappointment.
TOP TIPS FOR A QUICK & SMOOOOOOTH BOOKING EXPERIENCE…
1. The Ticket Sellers remain our only legitimate ticketing agent. Only tickets bought directly through The Ticket Sellers are valid for entry. Avoid getting scammed – do not buy from any other source. Refunds are available up to 4 weeks ahead of the event. Tickets will be available via our website, and on The Ticket Sellers website
2. If you have never purchased tickets through The Ticket Sellers before, save time by creating your account in advance of ticket release – you can do that HERE.
3. If you have booked through The Ticket Sellers before, we’d recommend just double checking you have your log in details to hand, in good time – to save you any forgotten-password dramas on the day. You can check your log in details here.
4. Make sure you have your debit/credit card ready (and a spare if possible – some banks decline one-off payments) that matches your billing address
5. We require names, email address and a phone number for all adults you are booking tickets for, plus a name and emergency contact for all U18s (it is acceptable for parents / guardians on site to use their own). You can change the names and contact details on each ticket at any time before the event by logging into your Ticket Sellers account.
6. Choose your tickets and click ‘Reserve Tickets’ at the bottom of the page – your tickets aren’t reserved until they’re in your basket!! You then have 15 minutes to complete the purchase before they disappear.
7. It is usually only the adult entry tickets and campervan passes that have really high demand, so you may want to concentrate on bagging those first so you don’t waste precious seconds, and logging back in later for any less high-demand extras, like car park passes and kids tickets.
8. We only have 2 ‘tiers’ this year – Early Birds and General Release. Early Bird tickets are cheaper – and (if not already sold out) will come off sale on 30th September.
REMEMBER – 3PM SHARP ON WEDNESDAY 15TH SEPTEMBER!
We hope to see as many of your gorgeous faces as possible at the reunion of the century. Let’s celebrate 20 years of Adventures In Utopia together.
If you have any questions relating to tickets, please drop The Ticket Sellers a line on email@example.com. If you have any queries about anything else, you can find us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Loads and loads of love,
Sham HQ x