The time has come! We can now announce that tickets for Shambala 2020 will go on sale at 1pm sharp on Tuesday 29th October.
The Ticket Sellers remain our only legitimate ticketing agent, and only tickets bought through the ticket sellers are guaranteed as valid for entry.
Lower tier tickets (aka the cheaper ones!) tend to fly out the door extremely swiftly so keep reading for some top tips, to help with a smooth and quick ticket buying process.
We were so happy to have over 25% of you coming by coach or bike in 2019 – to try and reduce the number of cars even further, we’ve knocked £20 off adult tickets booked as part of a Shambala Express coach package, or a Red Fox Guided Bike Ride Cyclist ticket.
REMEMBER: If you book a coach ticket, your ticket is only valid for entry if you travel to the festival on our coaches – if they are all that’s left and you don’t intend to get the coach, don’t book ’em! Similarly, bike packages are only valid for entry if you arrive on a Red Fox guided bike ride.
As ever, we’ll be offering instalment ticket options, so you can pay off in chunks rather all in one go. Payment plan tickets are non refundable if not paid off in full so you must make sure you make your payments or your ticket could be lost. An initial down payment is required, followed by 2 further payments on the 3rd of March and 3rd of June.
TOP TIPS FOR A STRESS-FREE BOOKING EXPERIENCE
1. If you have never purchased tickets through The Ticket Sellers before, save time by creating your account in advance of ticket release – you can do that HERE.
2. If you have booked through The Ticket Sellers before, we’d recommend just double checking you have your log in details to hand, in good time – to save you any forgotten-password dramas on the day. You can check your log in details here.
3. Make sure you have your debit/credit card ready (and a spare if possible – some banks decline one-off payments) that matches your billing address and have all the correct details of the people you are purchasing tickets for (name, email addresses, postcode).
4. Choose your tickets and click ‘Reserve Tickets’ at the bottom of the page – your tickets aren’t reserved until they’re in your basket!! You then have 15 minutes to complete the purchase before they disappear.
5. It is usually only the early tiers that have such high demand. Concentrate on bagging your entry tickets first. You can log back in for other tickets (car passes, kid’s tickets etc) later if needed.
Thanks all, we hope to see as many of you as possible next Summer, to celebrate 20 years of adventures in utopia!