Fun and giggles guaranteed, though once you embrace the fact that water can never be controlled and you can only ‘go with the flow’, SUP yoga is actually a very tranquil and mindful yoga experience. If you enjoy trying new things, being in and on the water, enjoying spaciousness and having the freedom to expand your yoga knowledge, this should be right up your street!
Suitable for people aged 12 and above with full range of body movement.
This is an additional cost activity.
Sessions run from Thursday through to Sunday.
Included in each ticket price:
- SUP yoga tuition
- All equipment
- On land warm up and safety briefing
- Professional paddle practice
- Qualified SUP yoga instructors
- Personal attention on and off the water
- Bundles of laughter and good feelings!
- Be 12yrs +
- Have a full range of body movement
- Have appropriate swimming ability
- Sign a booking form including a disclaimer that participant conducts the activity at their own risk. The guardian of any participant under 18yrs must complete and sign the booking form by way of consent for the minor to participate.
BOOKINGS FOR SHAMBALA 2023 WILL OPEN IN THE SPRING
Please note: We do not let anyone under the influence of alcohol on to the water for safety reasons, the boards are for SUP Yoga use only. Please respect the teachers and the equipment.
Any damage or stolen equipment will be paid for in full. There will be a lifeguard by the waters edge at all times when operating.