We offer a free PA ticket for your Personal Assistant or Carer if you are over 18 and any of the following apply to you:
- You receive Middle or Higher Rate DLA
- You receive Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- You receive Attendance Allowance
- You have a Nimbus Access Card with a plus one symbol
- You have a recognised Assistance Dog ID Card
- You have a certificate of visual impairment
- You are registered as d/Deaf
Under 18’s are only entitled to a free Carer Ticket if they require more than one carer in order to attend. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss eligibility.
Proof of entitlement must be emailed to email@example.com.
If you are entitled to a PA ticket, both you and your PA are also entitled to free parking in our accessible parking area. To be valid this must be arranged in advance with our accessibility team and all vehicle registrations must submitted in advance of the event (before 1st August) via the accessibility application form. If you come by coach, your PA will also get a free coach ticket.
Eligibility for a PA Ticket does not entitle purchasers to a space in the Accessible Camping Area (ACA) and associated vehicle parks. ACA tickets and spaces, like all tickets, are subject to availability. The ACA is provided for those with mobility and/or other specific needs. Spaces are limited, are issued on needs-based assessment and on a first come first served basis.